Junior IT specialist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 1995, Renaissance Capital is a leading emerging and frontier markets investment bank with operations in Sub-Saharan Africa, Russia, Middle East, and Asia.
The Firm also offers its clients access to these markets through such financial centers as London and New York.
The Firm has market-leading positions in each of its core businesses – M&A, equity and debt capital markets, securities sales and trading, electronic trading and derivatives.
WHAT WE DO:
Electronic trading department has a leading technology infrastructure and platforms which drives product and business development. Technology and pro-active smart people is our core value. At Rencap, our Engineers and support team develops connectivity to global capital markets, solve challenging engineering problems, develop sophisticated efficient low latency trading tools which we offer to traders and clients. We develop global infrastructure solutions along with automated monitoring tools which turns data into decisions and actions. We are innovative and supportive to new solutions offered by team members.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO DO:
Actively learn & participate in day-to-day activities of the Team!
YOU WILL DEFINITELY NEED TO HAVE:
Knowledge of scripting skills - Linux / Python / Bash + Python or data processing scripts are highly valued.
WILL BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
1. Technical / Maths / Physics education;
2. English - technical level;
3. Enthusiasm, pro activity, readiness for challenge is a double plus.
WHAT WE SUGGEST:
• competitive salary level (will be discussed with the successful candidate)
• highly professional team;
• wide range of interesting tasks in different areas, possibility to affect and improve technical environment;
• possibility to professional growth and skills development;
• dynamic and challenging environment;
• office in the city center (Moscow city, Naberezhnaya tower, 50 floor);
• direct communication with Business users, Front-Office.